domingo, 8 de maio de 2011

A lot of mistakes.

Should I write?
I'm not supposed to write
I have just these lost words
Swimming in the paper
Looking for themselves
Because I can't reach them.

What am I?
I'm not asking who am I
'Cause I don't even know what w-h-o means
I can be dust in the wind...
Or a rolling stone going down on the hill...

 What am I?
A bird that can't leave the nest
because it has bad wings?

After all these unthinkable questions
I still don't know what am I
And if one day it will be known what who means.
But I remember... at least
I've made a promise: not write till be ready.
It's true I've tried to follow my will
But how... if not even over my brain I've got control?

P.S.: I'm sorry about grammar mistakes, but I'm still incipient. And this pseudo-poetry (yeah, I incredibly know this is not poetry) did not supposed to exist, because (I fortunately know) it's poor and awful.

Um comentário:

José Gualberto disse...

Vai pular fora, miss lacey red?
Daí eu lerei o blog de quem, cara páida?